Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dear Classifieds

Dear Classifieds,

I am in need of a personal assistant. I can no longer trust myself to plan my afternoons. Today at six o'clock I needed to be in five places at once. Maybe a personal assistant could tell me what is most important:

1. Finishing up field trip with the Cub Scouts
2. Taking dinner to displaced neighbors
3. Son's baseball game
4. Other son's soccer practice
5. Daughter's honor roll award ceremony

I did accomplish all of the listed activities. I did them all running around like a crazy lady. We were late for all but one of the activities. My husband had a work dinner and could not assist, so I was flying solo on fumes.

What I really need is someone to just say "no" to all future commitments on my calendar. We are moving AGAIN in six weeks and I have no time to prepare. HELP!

Sincerely, Shelley


No comments:

Post a Comment