Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dear Neighbors

Dear Neighbors, 

Some of you may not know me too well, we moved into the neighborhood just nine months ago. I appreciate the warm smiles and waves you extend daily. We have joked that we feel we are on the Truman Show. 

I feel we have all made the adjustment from apartment living overseas to the "burbs". However, there is one thing that is really perplexing to me. Every week on trash day I am flabbergasted at the things you put out with the trash. I have seen nice coaches, treadmills, mirrors, and all sorts of dressers and desks put out with your garbage. It baffles my mind how you see these things as trash. Are you too busy to list them on Craigslist? You can even list them as a free item for pick-up on your curb. I know you are not putting them on Craigslist, I check it daily for deals.

Some of your things, may or may not, now reside in my home. I am not admitting anything, but there is a reason we have not had a housewarming party.

Sincerely, Shelley 

No comments:

Post a Comment