Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dear Daughter

Dear Daughter, 

I am very happy you are so enthusiastic to earn some money. Yes, I agree that the older you get the more expensive your desires become. Little knick-knacks at the dollar store are no longer exciting when you see all the cool electronics your friends have. I do believe you that your friends are just given these expensive items by their parents. Sorry, dad and I just don't roll that way. I will happily hand over any of my motherly duties to you (cooking, cleaning, babysitting) for small amounts of moola. If you just focus on accomplishing one or two jobs a day you will reach your goal in a few months. You may want to reconsider my offer to teach your younger brother piano. I know he is difficult to work with, but I will pay you double!

Sincerely, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment