Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Middle School Teachers

Dear Middle School Teachers,

Thank you so much for giving my daughter such a great school year. I feel like she learned so much from all of you. Thanks for not loading on the homework, we both appreciated that. My daughter and I bought you some really nice chocolate bars as a thank you. They were great, no Hershey's or anything. Then I accidentally left them in their store bag on top of our clothes dryer. After several loads of laundry, let's just say they pretty much liquified. So sorry. If I can get them back to a solid form I think they will still be delicious, just a little deformed. I attribute by absentmindedness to having "moving brain". It is like "pregnancy brain" only worse I believe. Thanks again for a great year, and sorry about your treats!

Sincerely, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment