Friday, June 1, 2012

Dear Youngest Son, 

Dear Youngest Son, 

I am sorry I doubted you when you told me a giant snake lives in the stream at the skate park. Boy, you were right, that is a pretty large snake. How about you and your buddies keep to skating and avoid the stream for awhile? After all, isn't that the same stream where your friend got bit by a crawfish? Wow, we are living in the South aren't we?!?

Thanks for inviting me to play inline hockey with you this morning. I am glad you convinced me that hockey would be more fun than packing. You were right. Good thing I bought myself some rollerblades at a garage sale. You were  sure surprised your "mama" is pretty awesome on her skates. I use to rollerblade a lot in college. I even rollerbladed down the Las Vegas Strip a few times. Yeah, I was cool like that. I sure impressed you today!

Sincerely, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment