Monday, June 18, 2012

Dear Neighbor

Dear Neighbor,

Hi, I don't think we have ever met, I only stay in my house about one month of the year. I know it is strange, my husband and I leave this nice peaceful neighborhood to take our three children to live in countries in the Middle East.  That's just how we roll. 

Just wanted to thank you for leaving your Wi-fi Internet connection open, and without a password. It has been really nice to have Internet at the house this summer. I am not sure who you are, but you have probably seen me through my windows doing what I have named the "Wi-fi dance". I have to flit around the house holding my I-Pad in different positions in order to hold a signal for a few seconds. Yes, I know, I look very silly. But at least I have been able to keep up with my blog, which is very important to all five of my readers. Thanks again! 

Sincerely, Shelley 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I would be very sad if you stopped blogging. Did you get my email about the family reunion talent show? Maybe you could do your Wi-Fi dance for us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my dance is only complete if I am in my plaid pajamas. It might scare the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete