Thursday, May 31, 2012

Dear Doctor's Office

Dear Doctor's Office,

So sorry I missed your call tonight. I was watching my sons' gymnastic show and could not answer in time. I was disappointed you did not pick up when I retured your call. I understand from your message that you have the results from my son's latest blood work. I am very anxious to hear if these new kidney meds are working. You could have left a little more info on you message. I am feeling a bit of anxiety since you called me after hours. I feel like Phil from "Modern Family" when he was left in limbo over some test results. I am trying to think positively. Please call me first thing in the morning!

Speaking of his meds, you said to mention if I noticed any side effects from the new medicine. Tonight at his gymnastics show he was extremely grumpy. He was low on energy and in a foul mood. In fact, he kept sticking his tongue out at me when I tried to take his picture. I told all the other parents that his bad behavior was due to the strong medicine he is taking. Please confirm my declaration, even if his behavior is merely the outcome of poor parenting. Thanks!

Sincerely, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment