Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dear Bath and Body Works

Dear Bath and Body Works,

Thank you for being one of my favorite stores. I have loved you for quite some time. I buy your hand soaps and candles regularly. Thank you for having awesome sales and coupons. Thank you for the free shipping on so many occasions.

I have a question that I hope you can answer. Do you consider your handsoaps gift worthy? You see, for quite a few years now I have been gifting your hand soaps. You know, the ones with the pumps and the incredible scents. I only ask because my three unruly children always make fun of me when I give your soap to someone. They claim, “soap is not a present”. I disagree. I think it is the perfect little something to give a teacher or a gracious hostess. Who does not need or use soap? Did I mention I wrap them in your complimentary (thank you) cellophane bags with a pretty ribbon and matching card? The mere fact that you give me the cellophane bags confirms my instincts that they are indeed, meant to be gifted.

Thank you again for bringing me joy at a reasonable price. I am forever your customer, regardless of your response.

Sincerely,

Shelley (a soap enthusiast)

No comments:

Post a Comment