Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dear McDonald's

Dear McDonald’s,

Thank you for your willingness to make a special Happy Meal for my youngest son. He has a kidney condition and is on a low sodium diet. Thank you for not adding unnecessary salt to your hamburger patties. I love that I can order a plain hamburger for him. Did you know that a serving of ketchup has more sodium than a small bag of chips? Thank you for not putting salt on his small bag of fries. You are about the only restaurant willing to make fries with no salt. Did I mention he loves fries. Your apples are a great healthy addition, I love that they are included in every meal.

If I could ask just one favor, it would be that you add a few more items on your menu that I would enjoy eating. I am sorry to say, I am not a fan of your hamburgers. Have you ever eaten at In-n-Out? Now that is a burger! I will eat your chicken nuggets, reluctantly. I feel I am eating kids’ food when I do. Your salads could use a bit more substance and guilt-free taste.

Please don’t think I am ungrateful. I do appreciate you giving me somewhere to go when I am not in the mood to cook and clean-up after dinner.

Sincerely,

Shelley (a reluctant frequent customer)

No comments:

Post a Comment