Friday, January 27, 2012

Dear Mizani

Dear Mizani,

Thank you for making wonderful hair products. I have been a customer of yours for about three years now. After getting my hair cut a few years ago, the stylist recommended your hair serum. I bought it and loved it. I have been using it on the ends of my hair before blow drying.

This summer my sister-in-law was heading to the beauty supply store and offered to pick up any products I needed. I asked her to pick up some of your serum. When she got there she could not find the Mizani products. After inquiring she was sent to the hair products designed for African American hair. What may surprise you is that I have very fine sandy-blonde highlighted hair! You can imagine my surprise at this discovery! Then as I remembered that hair cut a few years back, I remembered that my stylist had black thick hair.

So my question to you is, are your products in fact designed only for this certain hair type? If they are, why are you limiting your customer base? Just between you and me, my real hair color could be quite dark brown by now. I keep highlighting cause I have no intention of finding out. I would like to continue to use your products, please advise.


Sincerely, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment