Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dear Trader Joe's

Dear Trader Joe's,
I cannot thank you enough for making salt-free products. My son has a kidney condition and he is on a low-sodium diet indefinitely. I buy your salt-free tortilla chips in bulk amounts! He loves them. I also buy a lot of your sunflower seed butter since my daughter is allergic to peanuts. It is so fantastic to have an alternative to peanut butter. And I may, or may not, buy a sufficient amount of your chocolate treats to get a busy mom through her necessary daily routine. 

My big question is why do you not sell products online? I feel you are really missing out on a huge opportunity. I know all my friends would be valiant customers. Especially in the state of Utah, where you have no stores. I lived overseas for four of the last five years. I had the opportunity to order things on the Internet that were shipped to my husband's work. On many occasions I was ordering from Netgrocer or Amazon and found myself wishing it was you instead. 

I hope you will consider my request.

Sincerely, Shelley (Trader Joe Toffee addict in denial)

No comments:

Post a Comment