Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dear Youngest Son

Dear Youngest Son,

Congratulations on your excellent performance at your gymnastics review. I was very impressed with your newly acquired skills. Your cartwheels and handstands were outstanding. You have once again shown you are a very coordinated and agile child. Congrats again.

I have a small favor. If it is not too much to ask, could you please fall down or mess-up on occasion? You see, in case you have forgotten, your older brother is also in your class. I hope you have noticed, although I seriously doubt you have, things are not as easy for him. Yes, I know he is almost three years older than you, and should be able to do a somersault by now, but it is slow going for the poor guy. I know, it is my fault for putting you in the same class. But, I could not commit to driving and waiting for two separate classes.

I really appreciate your help in this matter. Yes, I am willing to throw in a little extra computer time for full cooperation. Let’s say one fall or mistake will equal ten minutes. Deal?

Sincerely,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment