Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dear Friends of my Daughter

Dear Friends of my Daughter,

Thank you for being such sweet, caring friends to my daughter. She is very fortunate to have you all in her life. I appreciate you being there for her.

You may not be aware, that unlike all of you, my daughter does not have a cell phone. You are in fact calling and texting me, her mother, several times a day. As much as I have enjoyed trying to decipher your coded texts, if you could please limit the amount of texts you send it would be greatly appreciated. No, unfortunately my daughter will not be getting her own cell phone until she can pay for it herself. I do not foresee this happening anytime in the near future.

Sincerely, Ms Shelley (the MOM of your BFF)

2 comments:

  1. But this way you can really get an insight into Gabby's world!

    We are totally opposed to giving our kids a cell phone, even though they tell us every day that they are the ONLY kids without them. Whatver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, it is crazy that kids have phones this young! I do believe Gaby that she is the only one, I've been to her school and seen the kids all on their phones after school. I don't get it!?!

    ReplyDelete