Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dear Lego Enthusiast

Dear Lego Enthusiast,

Thank you so much for your help at Toys'R'Us today. I am so glad you were shopping for Minifigures at the same time. Let me commend you again for your excellent skills in determining which Lego figure was inside each foil bag. My kids were so thrilled I was able to acquire all the figures they were hoping for. They were all anxious to do jobs after school today to start earning them.

I again promise that if I ever meet your wife I will not tell her where we met. I am sorry she thinks you have a Lego addiction. May I just say though, there are other sound investments out there. I really wish you would rethink your decision to not let your son play with your $50,000. Lego collection. I think it would be ok if he opened a few of the boxes, since they are considered by some to be TOYS. 

Anyway, thanks again for your help. My six year old is convinced you must have x-ray vision. I told him that you just really love Legos!

Sincerely, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment