Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dear Staples

Dear Staples,
 
My husband wishes to thank you for offering free bulk shredding during the month of February. He appreciates you giving me a reason to go through the boxes of old documents I have neglected in our garage. I have spent the month going through old bank account statements, pay stubs, house docs, etc. My husband and I have enjoyed reminiscing over how little money we had when we were first married and lived off my modest teacher's salary.

Today I was feeling optimistic that I would finish this nightly project by the end of the month. You can imagine my surprise this afternoon when your sales associate told me your free shredding is not over until the end of March! Being a natural procrastinator, I was not pleased. I feel like I was tricked into doing something earlier than I would have. I'll get over it.

Sincerely, Shelley the Shredder

No comments:

Post a Comment