Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dear Fellow Jogger

Dear Fellow Jogger,

What a beautiful day at the park today. You seemed to enjoy soaking up the sunshine as well. I feel I owe you an explanation for my strange behavior while exercising. There is a really good reason I can only jog three-fourths the way around the loop. The only way I am able to get in my workout is if I completely avoid the playground area where my son is playing. If I pass right by him he has the sudden urge to need something like a drink, food, a toy, etc. However, if I make a quick 180 degree turn before approaching the playground he sees I am still exercising and does not ask for things. Just trust me, we have a good thing going, we are both happy even if I do look somewhat ridiculous.

Sincerely, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment