Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dear Playgroup

Dear Playgroup,
 
Thank you for a very entertaining morning. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation about religion and Lent. I am impressed that one of you is participating in Lent this year. That would be hard to give up desserts and your Xbox. As for the rest of you, I don't think "lending your toys" is really participating in Lent, even if the toys were "lent" to someone. 

 I apologize again I did not have time to comb Colin's hair before you arrived. I am glad it was a source of amusement for you. Your comments have confirmed my conviction that he can't go out without having his hair styled in the mornings. I agree that he looks like Chewbaca, or a "dirty clown" (although I am not sure what a dirty clown looks like exactly). 

See you next month!

Sincerely, Ms. Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment