Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dear Girl Scouts

Dear Girl Scouts of America,

Wow, everywhere we went this weekend, there you were! My husband and I decided to give up sugar this month. We though March would be the perfect month to try to be healthier. We have no birthdays in our family in March, and there are no major holidays with any sweet temptations. How could I forget about you? We have been living outside of the U.S. for the last few years and it seems we completely forgot about Girl Scout cookies. I love the Thin Mints and the Somoas. I usually am a big supporter of your worthy cause. I know I could buy cookies now and save them for later. However, I know myself, there is no way I would not partake of their goodness immediately. So, are any of you willing to wait and sell me a few boxes in April? I could even pay you now, and if you could just hold on to them for a month that would be great!

Sincerely, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment