Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dear Crafty Sisters

Dear Crafty Sisters,

You both will be so proud of you older sister. Today I finished a project I have been wanting to complete for several years. I organized all of my craft ideas, decorating tips, and recipes in a big three-ring binder! It has categories for all my magazine cut-outs, so now I am completely organized. I have a vague recollection of you two mentioning something online called "Pinterest". I think you said it could help me get ideas organized. Well, good news, I did not even need to use your fancy program. I am all organized and ready to start crafting. I fear some of my ideas are a little out of date. They were cut out of magazines from quite a few years ago. But no worries, everything eventually comes back in style, right? What do you say, should I bring the special binder when I come visit you this summer? It will take up about half my suitcase, but I think it will be worth it!

Sincerely, Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment