Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dear Oldest Son

Dear Oldest Son,

I understand that you have field day approaching at school.  I feel it necessary to remind you of your transgression from last year's field day. You will probably be needing to change clothes again when field day is over. This year will you please refrain from flushing your underwear down the school bathroom toilet? Last year you were lucky your actions did not do any damage to the school's very old plumbing. I was not so lucky to be a teacher at your school when it happened. At least ten teachers went out of their way to be sure I knew of your actions. The teachers, along with your buddies, thought your prank was very amusing. I do not need to remind you that I was NOT amused. Don't worry, moms always get the last laugh. This year I may be "forgetting" to send a pair of underwear with your change of clothes.

Sincerely, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment