Friday, May 11, 2012

Dear Mom and Mother-in-law

Dear Mom and Mother-in-law,

Your Mother's Day packages may be getting to you a little late. Yes, they are "in the mail" finally. I did not know that my dear Korean friend at the Global Foods makeshift mailing center could close shop whenever she feels like it. I have felt like I was back overseas the last two days trying to catch her shop open. There must be some Korean holiday this week I do not know about. 

Don't worry, I made the drive to the real post office. It was not as much fun though. I was a little bothered they did not offer me free samples of dried exotic fruits like my Korean friend does, but at least they were open when the sign said they would be. That kind of sums up life in the US to me. Boring, but reliable!

Sincerely, Shelley  

No comments:

Post a Comment