Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

Greetings to all ten of my blog readers. Just wanted to give a "shout out" to celebrate my 100th post this week. That is right, I have rambled on about insignificant matters 100 times in the last three months. Although my letter to the president of Syria was not insignificant. He really needs to wake up and resign.

Anyway, the ten of you will be happy to hear that today I figured out how to switch my blog back to the old Blogger format. Yeah! I am tech savvy again! I almost threw in the blogging towel this last week. So you can now look forward to another 100 posts. Though I am sure you have far better things you look forward to. Like me, I am looking forward to seeing how my six year old sneaks maple syrup into our church meetings this Sunday. He insists the sacrament bread needs some sort of topping. I'll let you know how that goes.

Sincerely, Shelley

2 comments:

  1. Shelley, your blog is one of my favorites... really! You are a talented writer and your kids are a hoot.

    ReplyDelete